TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of our products.
- All oral or written contracts shall be free of obligation, unless has been agreed in writing for the acceptance proposal.
- No employee or representative of the Company has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the products other than as contained in these Terms and conditions.
- No amendment, alteration or cancellation of these Terms and conditions is binding on the Company unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
QUOTATIONS & PRICES
- Our quotations are in US$ and initially based on FOB Sialkot Pakistan
- Our quotations are valid for thirty days from date of offer and after this period all quotations are subject to change or withdraw without prior notice
- If raise prices of raw material, service as well fare charges or impose surcharges, we reserve the right to re calculate and increase prices with mutual dialogue
- We accept orders from responsible executive of the buyer company per mutual agreed terms and conditions by TELEPHONE, FAX & EMAILS
- Order by telephone will not be valid without written agreement.
- All verbally made agreements become valid when approved in writing by us
- Deviations in the orders placed by the buyer from our terms of delivery and payment shall not be binding for us if we have not expressed our agreement in writing
- If buyer has a wish or need to amendment in order, he shall notify us in writing, we will issue revised invoice for approval
- No order cancelled, modified or deferred without prior to inform us once confirmed by the buyer
- We shall be permitted expressly and in all cases to correct eventual errors in offers and invoices at a later point in time
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We determine prices at the time of order and prior to payment proceeding
- Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount as per stated these terms in the relevant invoice or contract
- Payments can be arranged via Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C)
- We accept 100% advance Payment by Bank telegraphic transfer (T/T) ,Western Union or Money Gram
- We also settle payment terms and conditions by mutual correspondence
- If no mentioned specific conditions on the invoices, the buyer make sure payment within 10 days from date of invoice
- If payment is not made in relevant period, we have rights to suspend its obligations pursuant to the contract and any other current contracts until payment has been made
- In case of any confusion/difference of an invoice, Customer shall inform us immediately or within 10days.
- We offer a wide range of packaging options to suit virtually packaged and presentation
- We are promoting our products under brand name “”
- We offer (OEM) service and welcome to choose our (ODM) products
- Usually each product individually packs in zipper/simple poly bag.
- Customized packaging (PVC POUCHES, SINGLE/DOUBLE BLISTER, SKIN, REAL/SYNTHATIC LEATHER POUCHES/KITS PACKAGING) with private label/printing (screen/Etching /Laser/engraving/sublimation/digital ) service available per buyer specification on request
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
- We ship orders in single /partial shipments per buyer requirement and instructions
- We use our best endeavors to supply goods with in the agreed period per contract
- We use different courier service for quick delivery as per buyer requirement and instructions.
- For bulk quantity orders we offer by air and sea cargo services as per demand of buyer
- CARGO BY AIR
- CARGO BY SEA
- We can also ship your orders by your cargo broker/agent or can book through your courier account #.
- Usually our shipment date is within 35-40 days from date of order confirmation however we settle shipment delivery time by mutual correspondence per desire/requirement of purchaser
- In case of failure to meet delivery deadline we shall consult with customer prior to end deadline and set new deadline for delivery
- Any partial or full damage of contract shall pass to customer prior to departure shipment from factory
- The shipment shall always (regardless of route and transportation means) be shipped to the place of destination at the risk of the customer.