- We maintain strict confidence policy and do not disclose to third party information or material relating to the other’s business which comes into that party’s possession and not use such information and material without written permission by the other party
- Buyer is obligated to keep confidential all our business related or other information even after contractual relationship between both we have ended.
- This confidentiality obligation shall not include any information that is lawfully disclosed by our written permission.
RETERNTION OF TITLE
- The delivered products shall remain our property until all its claims against the buyer have been satisfied
- The buyer shall oblige himself to handle the goods properly and with care for the duration of the retention of title.
- The purchaser shall, within the scope of his orderly and usual business activities, be entitled to sell and process the products.
- The claims made by the purchaser from resale of the reserved goods shall with all additional reights,at this point in time be transferred to us until the full payment of our claims from physical deliveries to the full amount.
- The transferred claims shall serve as our security but only to the value of these reserved goods sold in each case
- The reserved products be sold by the purchaser after processing in conjunction with other goods not belonging to us
- The transfer of the buyer money claim shall be valid only to the value of the received goods
- The purchaser shall be entitled to resell the reserved goods only in accordance with the stipulations regarding transfer of the purchase money claim